A closer look at the new shotguns from Webley & Scott.
The new Webley and Scott, Pro Comp
- Featuring two models available in 30” and 32”.
- 3” Chambers
- High Performance Steel Proofed (Fleur-de-lys)
- Manual Safety
- Engraved detailing line and ‘Pro Comp’ on the action sides with the W&S logo underneath.
- Barrels/Action – Graphite black Cerakote – Giving one of the hardest finishes in the industry against rust, scratching and corrosion.
- Metal Stock/Accessories/Butt pad – Periwinkle blue Cerakote – accented on the metal stock, main hinge and chokes.
- 5 year warranty.
All Wood Glove grip stock – Features you would normally find on much more expensive shotguns. Allowing for more control when shooting and aiding with consistent gun mount. Adjustable comb in both height and cast.
Metal Glove grip – Same features as the ‘all wood’ version but with more adjustability. Offering adjustments for length of pull, centre of balance, comb height, comb cast and a pitch adjustable pad.
- Metal Stock (30” Weighed) – 4.1kg average.
- Wood Stock (30” Weighed) – 3.8kg average.