Group Feed

• So just ordered an SP 15 with the 16” barrel anyone got any recommendations for a good ammunition? Also how would you run the barrel if at all ?

Steve Warburton, Michael Hepworth and 2 others
    1 Comment
  • Hi guys was just wondering if anyone could help me with some info I’m looking at getting into the sport but was just curious on a few things?

First of I was wondering if theres any limit on the amount of firearms you can own at any one point, and wheres a good place to start for a complete beginner other than some air rifles not shot… Read more

Neil Wragg and Steve Warburton
    1 Comment
    • Hi Shain, It’s a great sport to get into. First thing I would suggest is to get full membership to a Home Office approved club and decide what shooting disciplines you would like to take up before submitting your firearms application. Once you have your membership and know what firearms you would like to buy you can submit your application. It… Read more

• Hello all, must say i am impressed with this so far, i had this horrible idea this platform was going to be a bit sloppy but its actually rather tidy and easy to navigate😆 while im here il make a confession, so far 4 of the guns i own are down to the reviews i saw on racknload youtube channel so cheers for helping me empty my pockets… Read more

Jim Ellacott, Craig Moore and 2 others
      1 Comment
    • What’s everyone carrying in their range bags? Started filling mine up with bits tonight and don’t think I’m missing anything critical but interested to know what other people are using/carrying

Craig Moore
      6 Comments